its been 2nd week d since the interview..
i still haven get any news from MAS...
I think it has been a while since i'm so DESPERATE to something..
Well...
I'm still checking my mail every single day..
waiting for call every day.. no news..
You know what im thinking?
I think i may have accidentally deleted the "fail" Mail from MAS..
which ended up im still Day + Night DREAMING about this whole thing..
Well.
i tell myself, even if i didn get this job,
I will quit my current job soon or later.. at least 1 year ma right..
Ok.. back to something serious..
A school mate in my CHMSNO1, just passed away a few days ago...
I mean.. maybe it has been 1 week d..
Her name is TEGAN,
such a sweet lady.
I'm not very close to her, since we're different class,
but.. we knew each other .. we attended the training camp together..
n served as the PREFECT back in our school time..
Well, a lot of ppl know her.. cause she's such a lovely person..
A few years back, she was diagnosed with Leukemia.
which shocked us out..
but she fought with it.. struggled with it..
N manage to get back her healthy life..
But, tragedy do happens..
I only knew that she was admitted hospital.
and because of bacteria infections,
her anti body cant fight with those bacteria..
she passed away..
During her stay in hospital,
i heard that mayb due to lots of frens, relatives,
ppl went n pay her lots of visit.. n stay very CLOSE with her,
without any protection, or wat so ever stuff..
She's being infected by bacterias? I'm not so sure..
I only got 1 thing in mind,
next time if we pay someone visit in hospital,
especially for those who is very weak in antibody,
Please... Please..if you love him or her..
please.. please put on 卫生衣,or glove, or masks..
To Protect Him/Her, and yourself s well.
U wont know some tiny little bacteria from your
mouth, hand,breath..
May HARM on the patient..
That night, when we went to her house for the "Wake Ceremony"
When i look into her coffin..
At the moment when i stare at her funerary picture..
I start shaking my head..tears rolling in my eyes..
When i walk to her coffin, i saw her Angle Face,
I couldnt event look at her for more than 1 second..
I'm just so sad... Feeling so bad in heart...
I jz dunno why..
I started to feel that..
Life is so Much precious..
When we're breathing, we wont realize how grateful we are..
But when the moment we stop breathing,
We're Nothing.....We're really Nothing..
N O T H I N G
Just an empty flesh.. that will rotten up soon..
And turn into sand...Soil...
Tegan reminded me of my Life..
How precious it is that i'm still breathing..
I can share my words in here..
I still can dream..
I trusted the power of dream..
And i'm hoping that.. my dream will come true..
Tegan, there's one word that i never tell you before..
"Jesus Love U".. =[
Dear frens, if you're reading this post,
i m here to tell you again...
I know i'm being so auntie.. I just wanna say..
"Jesus Love U".... i meant it.....
Please.. if you feeling down, empty, lonely,
tell yourself,
"Jesus Love me.."
n..send me a message at my number alright?
If you cant find me,
just drop me an email at charles.tiew@hotmail.com
I'm so much willing to read your mail..
Dear Frens, I love u all so much!
Please, treasure ur every single day..
Love your life.. dont harm your life..
SMokers, clubbers, Druggers, Drinkers,
Please.. if you can stop.. jz stop it..
Love your life!!!!!
GuYoNG
No comments:
Post a Comment