Its been 1 week..
I'm still waiting for the news..
I'm so freak out..
I check my mail every single day..
hope to receive MAIL from MAS..
but so far.. No eh...
I m cool all this while,
but i jz knew that a fren of mine..
who's one of the finalist,
she said she received the mail on 20th July,
meaning 2 days after the interview..
But the mail mentioned that she didn made it.
-_- Its 25th July now!!!
Why took tat so long?
Jz send me email ma~hahaha..
AKai!! This even freak me out~
Am i still under their consideration?
Or.. am i still in their LooP?
As they're conducting interview at JOhor if im not mistaken..
Aaarrghh~~~
I really hope to receive their good news asap.
im so nervous..
But i keep on telling myself..
prepare for bad news as well,
cause sometime the ending are just not as wat we're expecting...
But please....
Please don make me wait for too long~~
If bad news, or good news,
faster mo~~~~~come come come~~~
Frens,
please pray for me..
COunting on your prayer~
-----------------------------------------------
Well, this week has been quite busy for me..
This is something about my job...
Busy with tons of paperwork,
and follow up on Stupid Function..
Job, is not a challenge..
But to work with others,
is really a challenge..
To follow orders,
is a challenge..
Sometime we're just imperfect,
but ppl will assume that u know EVERYTHING..
i mean EVERY SiNGLE DETAIL THING
Even how many a person's bulu kaki, or kaki bulu has..
This is jz so tiring...
Recently feel quite pissed off bout a person.
I don't like the term "理所当然"。
like i have to...
理所当然 help you do this..do that..
理所当然 know this..know that..
理所当然 send this... send that..
Like i Said,
I'm such a FORGETFUL person,
I have short term memory lost,
please..
dont put such TERM on me..
I'm not that kind of person..
Akai~~~~
Better don say bout job..
Say bout MAS.. more happening!
haha..
Love u guys, fren~
Remember, pray for me ya..
Dream Chaser
GuYoNG
No comments:
Post a Comment