Thursday, August 5, 2010

Verbally Confirmed!!!!!

Hei,
Dear frens.
i've been waiting for so long~ so long until a lot of mushrooms on my head..

it's been 2 weeks,
i've waited n waited,until cant tahan,
then manage to get the KL MAS HR contact.

Actually from tuesday, i called twice....
but no one's picking up..
i complained.. n keep waiting..

N Wednesday,
Called for 3 times, but still no one's picking up..
Almost gave up..
Cause i heard that a few candidates during my interview time,
already got notified, that they passed..
I m very nervous n anxious..

Then until night,
log on to some FLIGHT forum,
then managed to keep in touch with some candidates like me..
Some mentioned they called 6 times... even 10 times..
then got ppl pick up..

Jz realised that how easily i give up on something..
I'm negative,
Although may feel that i might get it..
But somehow.. I jz lack of confidence...
Easily give up kind of person...

Last night i prayed to GOd,
n telling myself that,
No matter how,
I will call until someone pick up the phone!!!
Finger crossed, pray pray pray!!

Anyway,
So i tried out my luck this morning,
I'm very lucky..
after my appointment with my client,
Jz tried out once.. then a lady picked up!
i'm so nervous that time,
raftly told her my condition,
n my NAME + IC number..
she helped me checked..
"Congratulation!" She mentioned.
N di di da da a few points for me...

^^ Y

At this moment, i jz have to wait for medical check up arrangement.
I'm so worried that i cant get through..
S i am really not confident on my body condition..
I heard that.. medical check up,
they really check EVERTHING.
From H2T
(a word i learnt from TV Reality Show, American Next Top Model)

Head 2 Toes..
Really..
So i'm quite nervous about all this stuff,
Jz finger crossed,
hope god will grant me this tiny~winnie~little wish of mine!

Dear frens,
are you feeling happy for me? =]
Hehe!!!!
Hope so la! stil 50-50 kok...

Dear Lord,
Please give me this chance..
Plz~~~~~~


GuYoNG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

GuYoNG said...

Hei..Anony..

Glad to hear that!

I did my reseach too before i went to the interview.

Hope it helps u. =]

Cheers!