i'm actually about to sleep,
since today is really tiring....waiting...
i manage to go till the last stage of interview..
Thank GOd for everything!
When we arrived at 9 30,
waited for so long~
I'm wearing my green white strip shirts,
+ a totally unfit bracket yellowish ah pek tie..
Cause i have not enough time to buy..
So lo~
After 3rd stage,
I totally think that i'm giving so much crap,
talking nonsense, giving wrong answer,
I even SING to impress panel when they asked me
"How can you impress me now?"
I blank for 3 seconds..n reply
:"can i sing a song? hahaha!"
they clapped their hand, and said y not?
I was so nervous..
even nervous then interview session,
as singing is really out of the GAME,
totally unprepared.
I sang......... "Tiada Lagi"..
For God Sake why i choose this song to sing??!!!
Sweat~~~
a song which Gwen n Gian Ek like so much!!! hahaha
i cant memorize all the lyrics, jz manage to sing some words,
n da da da da some part..
but ... they like it! haha! they smile to me!
4 out of 3, i'm one of the lucky one to get through .
N proceed to 4th stage.
Here we go again~~~ waiting~~~~~~~~~
our group was the last group,
so actually the panel was so tired, n it was 3pm i guess?
they jz... very tired.. didn ask many questions...
and... 4th stage is like..
a bit.... HhhhAaaaa????? Thats it?
All of us who manage to get to 4th stage
(i think not more than 20 ppl)
will require us to wait for 2-4 weeks (again.. wait~~~)
then they will inform us whether we success, or fail lo..
next stage will be body check up.
Akai~~~~ i 'm so nervous....
i hope i can get through man~~
plz plz plz... plz call me n give me good news~~~~
finger crossed,
update u guys again!
* Thank you jonathan for accompanying me
throughout this process.
well, mayb its not about me la.. haha!
But thank you so much for everything,
at least i don feel boring n lonely,
at least got kaki can kpo together ma..
haha!
* N my close frens too, thank you for ur continuous support!
Really! Appreciated!
Love!
GuYoNG
No comments:
Post a Comment