Good news!!! I passed today's interview,
and tomorrow 10am will be the last but not least interview i guess?
Easy to say.. but its a long long day man~~~
Since yesterday, i cant sleep,
i dunno y but im jz feeling nervous,
keep imagining, keep thinkin this and that..
But guess wat? i wake up earlier then my usual working hour!
I woke up at 7 30 am i guess.
Prepare my stuffs, and wait ROnald to pick me up for breakfast.
Photocopied my certs, resume, ic, ding dongs,
then about 9 30 am i reach at PULLMAN.
Not much ppl though~ i guess not more than 250 ppl?
I was so worried when they only look at my SPM Result,
I kept emphasizing that i got a Diploma with a GOOD GRED,
but phew~~~~
Don freak you out.. my SPM only got 3 Credit , thats all!
They looking at BM, English (which both i got credit) ,
& maths (pass only)
but i'm still lucky enough to get through the registration part.
Waited for so long~
N we were divided to group of 5-6 ppl,
jz a brief introduction to the panel.
You can see lots of ppl (i mean... freak la)
They are memorizing their introduction man~
i mean really READ out their introduction,
obviously that doesn work la..
some quiet, some too OVER... too desperate...
Well in the group of 6,
i'm lucky to say that i'm the only one made through..
a bit proud of myself..haha
After that take a simple lunch,
then waited for GROOMING stage.
For guys, easy la..
they will ask u take of your shoe n socks,
n put up ur sleeve.
measure again your height and kg, check any scars on your hand, palm,
leg...etc.. (No naked la.. don worry..)
Then ask u do the cat walk(a bit weird for us..)..
then give them a BIG NATURAL SMILE
N if you pass,
then they'll pass you the ticket for the next interview!
I got the tiCKET!!
my appointment is at 10am tomorrow!
Hope i can make it..
N lastly,
I'm not proud of my height, 174cm ;
but i lose weight eh! I'm 71.6kg!!!!!
O my God!!! I lost almost 5 kg since April.
God, guide me please!
I know i', not intelligent type..
I got lots of things to learn,
jz pray that i can be myself,
and i can make it through the end,
n get the TITLE Cabin Crew. =]
p/s: Jonathan & Siaw Ting oso got the offer, so happy!
*Principle of mine: pass, passed! Fail, failed! Thats it!
GuYoNG
No comments:
Post a Comment