Im so happy,
cause i can wake up late,
well, its 9 35am only but,
that consider late enough for me d..
Watching TV in the morning,
it just feels like when you're stil primary 6,
where every saturday morning u can catch
Disney Channel on TV3..
Its kinda cool..
I'll have 3 days off from today until Sunday..
Im feeling pretty good~
Although didn hav much plan.. on wat i should do during my off day..
Well.. resting at home is cool enough for me..
What can i do more?
Hmm..
There's one thing i gotta share with u guys,
"Attitude is very important in workplace"
I think it has been very long since i feel good about my job..
The think that turning me ON, is "Positive Thinking"
Usually when i stepped inside office,
i will start with deep sigh~~~ not only once..
but my colleague reminded me that i always sigh out loud..
Well. i always tell myself that that's one of the way how i express myself..
For the past week,
Before I start my job, I will tell myself something like this:
"Ok! Today i gotta make my things done, b happy, enjoy!"
"Ok! I wanna meet up C client today, b ready, clos that business!"
"OK! I will not SIGH today,, i want to be happy today!"
"Ok! Today is thursday, tomorrows my off day! Relax! EnJOy Man!"
For ladies?
"I wanna look gorgeous and stay pretty today!"
"I'll smile to myself whenever im looking inside the mirror!"
"Many more!"
Well, Sound dumb to you? Haha
but that really turns me ON.
For my besties out there..
I m sure that you might facing the same problem im facing,
unmotivated bout the job, boring, sien, da da da...
Well, Lets start with
POSITIVE THINKING
GREAT ATTITUDE
SELF MOTIVATION
these.. might TURN you on man~~
Add oil for my besties out there!!
Love
Fat Ass GuYoNG
No comments:
Post a Comment