Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bla Bla Bla

Thanks to Miss Thien..
My sista in Kuching..
I Owe her a dinner for almost 6 months time..
Since last year November when i got the job..
Haha! Finally, It paid off la~

I spend almost MYR100 this nite.
Well, i seldom spend so much of money jz for a single night..
But u know wat..
I think its worth it!
Cause i can spend that amount of money. =]
I had 555 for my drink which i think its kinda cool drink..
N had Sea cucumber soup, Fried Oyster(Known as O Jian s well),
N lemon slices chicken chop i guess..
So regret cause we're so full, n a bit too salty la.. everything plus together...
But...i enjoyed! We Enjoyed!

Well, not to say everytime...
But at least i can treat my good fren a good dinner right..
We went to Bla Bla Bla,
one of the well known restaurant that caught many ppls'
mouth and eye..
Simple deco..
but its really.. bla bla bla...

I think its been a while since i can really enjoy,
n hang out with fren.
I miss bunch of besties back in miri(+ Brunei+ Labuan)..
or watever la.. always mention about them..
Cause i love them so much!
Like wat green said..
They're so far... yet so close...
close in my heart ^^
sound so emo....

Bla Bla Bla.

A great nite. Thanks Ling Ling for begging me for this dinner.
I 'm learning to accept my life, love my life, and enjoy my bz life!

N I enjoyed d dinner!

I bet i gotta sell my butt jz for this month..
to get back my extra money then.. Hahaha

Full Full d Love.

Love my life! Thank you jesus!
GuYoNG

No comments: