Sunday, June 20, 2010

年轻,是本钱!

Yesterday nite i joined youth fellowship,
our theme for the nite was "Home Sweet Home"

When we stepped inside to the house,
Wat a GorGeous house..
Very high.. very tall.. kinda feel like Luxury~

there comes an old couple..
Should I say Old Folks? no!
Cause they're young in heart ^^

The Owner of the house,
Shared to us on his Long Long Story~
Every significant detail about the house.
Luckily he's not looking at me while he's talking..
The guy he's talking with.. Almost fall asleep~ hehe~

I can feel that Uncles is very proud of his achievement.
He's driving luxuries car,
He's financially very stable,
Build his own house,
how many inches is the wall, how he drew the floor plan,
dadada~

Good point he pointed out to us~
年轻是本钱!年轻是本钱!
你们要好好珍惜!
年轻,是本钱!
不要怕吃苦!你们还年轻!
年轻就是本钱!

It reminded me i'm still 22 years old,
I still have 8 years to go before i reach my 30..
I really appreciate that!
when i start REALIZING im still 22,
Phew~
it is still not too late for me to keep trying.

Right?

To Try,
Keep Trying,
Keep On Trying...

Don Stop believing! Glee~~~~~

年轻,是本钱!

年
轻
大大
的
屁股

No comments: