Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do i get an option?!


Im so freaking sien now.

I hate it when i have no options, but to deal with
A BUNCH OF ASSHOLE IDIOT BRAINLESS JERK!

Client stupid, is enough d,
but if ur colleagues oso stupid?!!!! Wat the FUCK!!!

The main point is, it is not my problem, but
it seems like i'm the one who should b responsible,
because i'm the SMART ASS among them.

Do i get an option?!
I hate idiots!!! There're so many idiot around me!
Stupid ppl with no brain, no responsibility, not SMART at all!!
I feel like want to post up at facebook,
but i dont think it is appropriate,
but I just wanna say,
I PROMISE MYSELF, I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH IDIOTS AGAIN!


N one more thing!!!! YOu!!!!!!!
If i have an option, i will not work with you!
because u r too FAKE!!! SO Fake till i want VOmit!!!
I'm so freaking tired!
I admit that im not the best student in class,
but definitely im NOT the dumbest ppl too!

I know your fake smile!!!!
I know when your're ACTING!!!!
I know when you HU Lam Pa Hu Kao A Puae~~!!!
I know you r so KIASU that i will overtake you!!!
I know when you look at me, u think tat i'm an idiot!
I know when you always GOSSIP about others!!!!
I know you got a degree, n i'm not!!!
I know you know all sorts of bullshits but i dont!!!
I know you always PRETENDING!!!!

GUESS Wat?!!
I will keep quiet, pretend nothing happen,
I dont like to quarrel!! I dont like to deal with
ALL THIS SHIT!!

Dont make me canot tahan,
n i'll turn u UPSIDE DOWN N SCREWED U UP!!!
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Wat The FUCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRGGHH!!!!

Dont mESS UP WITH ME!!!!!!

HM!!!!!

2 comments:

StaRzLe3 said...

OH YEAH! ANYWAYS, THIEN LEE HERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAST TIME MY NAME USED TO BE STARZ LEE, HOW CHILDISH.. HAHAHA

Jessica said...

Well yong, finally you DID post some true heart feeling post.. coz i never see you being so pissed before.. i understand ur feeling really.. am going through this too~~

And as for the IDIOT and SMART ASS issue, im really proud of you!! im proud of you because you're confident enough to point it out that you're the only smart one among them.. keep it up buddy!! i simply ADORE ppl with full of confidence inside themselves.. well what to do? take it as a compliment as they simply cant handle such simple stuff at all.. and gotta ring u up furthermore during ur off day!! can't forgive at all!!

As for THAT particular FAKER, here's my words to you:
"Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back. It simply means that you are two steps ahead."

This is simply the issues of "being threatened" and "jealousy".. not worth to die so many cells because of HIM.. although i'm not really the: forgive and forget that kind, but still, i know this is true..

all the best yong!! you still got me.. don't mind if u're putting salivas on my shoulder..