Whats the feeling, when you see this new profile?
I know im not a good designer,
but i like changes! I like something new!
Although this entry is jz a simple template from blogger,
but i like it! Its simple! Just what i like!
I dont like things to b too complicated!
I want an uncomplicated life!
Just decided to change my blog to something..
only belongs to me..
N for sure.. my dear besties only..
Please don spread this blog to other ppl,
its only my space, and something which i wanted to share with you.
Nevertheless, i had removed the COUNT,
as i think that's too commercialize,
something unreal which unlikely drive us to blog something fake..
Wat i wan is something real..
really inside me..
wat i feel.. wat i want.. wat im thinking...
Once again, appreciated for my frens,
whenever i have new post, when u read it,
if you have time,
please drop down some words,
Jz a few Ding Dong will do... (With ur name for sure)
so that i know someone out there..Definitely you..
who's still remembering , caring, loving me s u always r.
(Sound So Emo... Haaha!)
This is me. I always wanted some feedback from frens.
Well, a great journey begin,
Hope you will accompany me towards the journey of success!
Wait, I will become successful man! Uuummmm!!!!!
CHange in progress~
GuYoNG
1 comment:
"so that i know someone out there..Definitely you..
who's still remembering , caring, loving me s u always r."
oowh, are you mentioning me? wahahaha..
anyway i felt so honoured to be the 1st one!! plus ur invitation furthermore!!
i love ur new blog add. it's so encouraging yet something positive!! keep it up bud!!
Post a Comment