Monday, July 7, 2014

Tendered!

I thank god for this decision.

After months of waiting, finally i have tendered my resignation letter on 5th July 2014.
Its a special day to me cause it's my beloved 3rd sis birthday as well.

I would say, life is always full of temptation and uncertainties. Sometime when we have set our mind and heart for some major decision, new things may strike on us.

The day before i have decided to tender my resignation letter... AUG roster has been published. Well, since i have already decided to submit my letter, so i didn have much expectation on my next roster. And what surprised me, is that my AUG roster was very very good i would say.

 I started to think twice.... should i tender now? Why not i continue to fly for another month? With this extra month, i can save more money..

Money..Money..Money.. Yes, No doubt i know where i am heading to... but the attractive money really speaks to me... as if there's this hand gesture inviting me to just fly for ANOTHER MONTH..

I stopped. Thought. And Prayed.

Even though my friends were all asking me just fly for another month. Some even said i am stupid if i choose to resign before AUG. Cause this kind of roster (value of about SGD6k++), it's not just lucky, but it's really a great opportunity for me to save.

At the end. Since i have made my mind. And this words keep appearing in my heart ..

 "Don't be afraid, HE Provides..."

 "Don't drag anymore.."

 "It's a temptation for you..."

 "You know what you should do..."

After a simple prayer, my heart was calm, and i submitted my resignation letter.

................................

Today , is my off day, and i have planned to meet up with my mentor after so long, Pastor R was very clear that i have already made up my mind. And we both came to a conclusion that, it seems pretty obvious that GOD has shut down some of the door which i was once contemplating should i stay in SG or shouldn't I ; we did shared and prayed. And she seems to understand and accepted this fact.

But what surprised me, is that she asked me about my relationship with my so called life partner. And i did mentioned HER to Pastor R. And i am very glad that after we spoke, i thank god that it seems that my situation was quite similar to pastor R situation when she was around my age. Well, i know this is a crucial time for me not to missed my focus, but what pastor R said was true ; If I found someone i love, and by god's grace if she's the right one, regardless of age, distance, appearance, etc ; I should go for it with faith and I should't be dragging her for too long.

We prayed.

I've got to have some balls man! So should I or should i not tell HER that....

over the years and from my past relationship, i have learned a very important lesson, NOT TO RUSH in relationship..

No point running to god , while holding the other girl's hand and say to god "Lord, we are together now, please Bless us!". Shouldn't we asked for god's permission before holding our hands together?

Be Patient.

Lord, please guide me.

A quote for every man in this world.

MAN SHOULD HAVE 3 THINGS...

 "DECISIVENESS, CONSISTENCY, STRENGTH"

yong

1 comment:

3 jie said...

ahem . . . .