Tuesday, May 22, 2012

On the other hand...

My precious gift from Father in heaven...


I praise the lord!
Sis is getting better!

Recently about my life,
I am amazed by the positive energy that i am getting day by day.

For example, i am having at least 10 off days for the month of may up till today.
Well, it seems like i will suffer for next month,
because i am getting less flying allowance compared to others.

But, isn't it i can use my off days to reflect on my life?
On the other hand...
I have been to London, Mumbai,Beijing for this month,
Isn't it great enough? What more do i asked for?

With my current job,
yes, i work more.. exhaustion...lack of sleep...
But on the other hand,
I am enjoying more off days than any other job.
Isn't it, great?

There's always another bright sight on everything that god has planned for us...
Maybe you are complaining about your current job..Like i always did..
Maybe you are unsatisfied about your current life...pay...friends...

But please.. on the other hand, i am very sure that there will always be another bright sight.

My sis were sick..very ill like i almost cried every other night when i prayed for her...
But on the other hand..
i have learned to understand her even more..
I have observed that "Marriage" is not as easy as i thought..
And most importantly.. i have learned to love my family members even more...

My family were rich before.. perhaps 15 years back when i was still a little kid...
But during year 2000 onwards...
My family has zero income for almost 5 years(or more than that)
My sisters needed to work their butts off to support me.
But.. we made it through.. with god's grace...
I was a rebellious kid while i was almost president for EVERY committee that i have joined...
I was never proud about my family condition..my relationship with my parents..

But.....as time goes by...
I have seen god's guidance... day by day..year by year...
Now everything seems... not to say perfect but i am happy with my current status.
Life is not about wealth..status..

It's really about experiencing GOD...Trust me..

I am 24 years old this year..
I am a diploma holder.
I am having a steady job(Well, i fly to various countries and i get paid for that!)
I paid of my car. (Yes! 5 years was just a blink!)
I am employed.
I am not broke.

There's so many things that we can learn to give thanks to god..

But it's not about me.. above all... are for god



Friend, if you feel like you are now at the bottom of your life..
Hang in there... be strong...
Think at the bright sight....
There's always another hand without you realizing it.

God is really guiding your life. Experience it!



GuYoNG


1 comment:

Xu Vin said...

hey bro, this post is filled with so much hope, gratitude, encouragement and praise to God. ur life is a real living testimony for Him! so happy for u :D yeah, God really guides us. even in teeny weeny things. :D keep writing bro. God bless!