Thursday, April 26, 2012

God is healer

God is truly amazing god.

It has been weeks since my dearest sis got sick.
And i am very proud of her that she's willing to take medication while she's really in need.

Sometime i do wonder why does my family has to deal with all this tragedy.
But i am trusting god that he has his own will. He's in control.

I am sad. Ever since sis got sick.
I almost cried on my bed every other day.
Trust me. My tears dropped without i realizing it.
It just keep rolling down...

Even though i have a strong will on god.
But this reminds me of we are still human.
we have feelings. we fall. we cried. because there's no perfect man.

I am constantly being reminded that ...
my family is so much more important than everything.
I do not want to see any of my family member to get hurt.

Time flies.. i am already a 24 grown up adult.
And yet.. when things happen, i do feel helpless like a 8 months toddler.
Only in jesus, i have faith in him.. i am still able to face my everyday.

I do not want to lost her. Even though she's still physically exist.
And it seems like she has lost her spirit, but it is in my blood.
Every word that she has said to me.. every laughter..every smile..
I will never forget...

Lord jesus.
Thank you so much for giving me a wonderful family.
I grown up in a family which is full of love...care...without i realizing it..
This tragedy... really is like an awakening.
A wake up call to me ...My sis loves me so much..
Your love is even greater...it is...

God..if this is your will...
we truly surrender everything to you..
Because you are the provider... you are the healer...

Lord. thank you for your love.
Sis..i am missing you more and more.
Please gt well soon. I am missing your voice...

Please don't cry when u are scared...
you have me.

your beloved one and only brother.
Yong

No comments: