Monday, July 12, 2010

Mid July

I'm so happy that July is half way now!

Well, im not sure why m i so happy, bt seriously,
im so happy n i duno why!
I just feel like, i'm waiting for something better in my life.

I heard that July will have a cabin crew interview,
Well the date n venue is tentatively confirmed,
n i shared with my good frens! so that everyone
can just go.. n try out luck!

but until today, i haven see anything in newspaper,
or website, or watever... akai...
I hope i didn give wrong info to my frens eh..

Well.. s i always mentioned, im only 22 years old!
Freaking 22 years old! Regardless of MOney,
At the age of 22, we can do lots of crazy stuff man~

A good fren of mine changed me through the way he live.
He's just very positive, n loving life!
Tat impressed me. I wanna live a happy life man!

Thank GOD that i'm still 22 years old.
Although i didn get the chance to further my studies(yet),
but seriously, im happy s i'm still 22 years old!
I wanna VOICE OUT LOUD!
I wannt try out crazy stuff!
I wanna maximize my exposure..
so that when i got my own family,
i can share with my kids how GREAT ur daddy were...

p/s: I wont stuck my ass in HOTEL forever.I will move on..

Finger Crossed,
Dear Fren,
Pray for me man!

Let's keep our stories ROLLING~~~~


Love from 1 & only
GuYoNG

No comments: