Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On Diet~

You would not believe that...
I'm now on diet. -_-
Never thought of im concerned about my weight.
Alright...
Before i really went up the stupid machine to c how heavy am i..
I thought i would never over 72kg or 73 kg..

Because, as i know, the maximum that i can gain weight,
is only up to 70 kg!
I was so confident that my weight is below than 72 or max 73kg.

Suprisingly,
After the digital scaling machine.. titt..titt..titt..
I'm.. 75 kg!
Wat the FXck!!! I never so heavy for my entire life....

Before i went to sibu, im 75..
after im back from sibu, Hell...
I'm 76 kg. Tats equivalent to 132++ pauns...

Im officially on diet.
Sad to say that,
but im controlling my diet now.
I cut down d volume of rice that i usually take..
I cut down the portion..Hope it works for me...

Well, i know i look cute when 75kg,
But please la... my 32 inches(33? 34?) is killing me off..
Started to feel that...
the tayar is making me sesak nafas while im sitting..

So...Once again,
i gotta announce..
Im officially on diet..
So, no more supper!!!!!!
at least give me 1 month...
c how it goes la ho... post up latest photo that i took at sibu..


















Another fat side of me.. =] cute right... I know..


Girlfriend no1 : 菲律宾猪脚(Philippines Pork Leg)
















Gf no2: 水果冰,(Fruity.Ice?? Whatever la...)
















Alright....No more delicious food...
No more mary.. Daisy...
The main reason to sibu is because of Gf1 & Gf2..

Gotta cut cut cut~~~~
I will become hot ass again soon....
Wait n c............... Hm!!!!!!!!!!!!





C how la..............hahahaahah!!


GuYoNG

5 comments:

You Know Who I Am said...

hahaha, wanna go Hartz b4 u 'officially' start your diet routie?

like u always says, no exercise, can become kurus meh??

You Know Who I Am said...

Oh Ya, please change again your blog scene color or background color eh??

This light green seems 'colourless', no fire, no feel de.....

GuYoNG said...

aiya...

Hartz a....

Hm....

er....

I wan diff feel liao ma..so wan more comfortable d colour lo...

恩韡 said...

Hi guyong!
Long time no see!
Now I see u(in photo)
U've gained double chin lw XD
But i knw the slimmy guyong will come back soon lar...
Jiayou!!! Btw I'm trying to lose weight now oso =P

GuYoNG said...

ruth...

i know i know.. i gained size d...Haha..

So you jia you too!