Hm.....
I dunno why recently i really cant think of anything to blog.
THe content was dull...N yet boring... I know...
Im now in a good mood anyway..
cause tomorrow im going sibu...
GO and find my gf at sibu... 菲律宾猪脚! Hahaha...
and my Mary there...水果冰。。HUalalala
Too bad...
I miss MIri , my kaki's there so much but no choice..
Miri takes another 5-8 more hours..
SO, next time la... =]
Sibu, here i come~~
This are going to be one of the best day of my life this year...
Well, im just being honest,
WOrking life is really tiring...
although you didn do much thing..
its just...not the piece of cake of mine..
WHen we were young, we used to say "I wanna grow up, and get a job!!!"
Well, tats really a word that Ginna~ will say.
I've been there.. so i understand.
When i were studying College,
I enjoy my study life so much! And cant wait to further my studies,
then as planned, GEt a good job and get a fXcking Good JOb.
Well, GOd has a better plan for me i guess,
i cant further my studies as i planned,
BUt life still moves on...
I Still gotta find a job right?
GOne through interview... 1st.2nd...3rd...
then out of a few candidates, i succeed! CLap Clap Clap~
I got a job n i was so so so happy and excited.
one month..2months..3months....4months..
this are going to be my 5th month i guess?
TO be honest, i get bored d...
I found out i have less motivation as before.
THings getting slower,
and handing small functions, dinner etc...
Seems that i can handle a bit by bit d...
My Manager trust me.. My colleague is ok with me..
My department is a happy working place..
Well, wat am i worried and thinking about again?
Its all about motivation i guess...
I need to find motivation again...
Motivation.....It is the crucial part that drive us to a next level..
Well, hope this sibu trip can freshen up my mind,
get some fresh air mentally or spiritually..
and...
Get bak to work..
At the moment, please.... don think too much...
Just enjoy my sibu trip then.
Frens, wish me a happy pleasant sibu trip then!!!
Love!
GuYOng
1 comment:
ya motivation!! i need tat too~
Post a Comment