Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank GOd for the Boundaries...

Thank God 4 the Boundaries..
I attended a "special Gathering" a few days ago.
What Pastor Soon said really reminded me once again.
We should thanks for all the boundaries in our life.
Because that will make us Grow.

Ya. i believe everyone will face different kinds of boundaries..
Love..
Relationship with Peoples...
Health..
Works..
Studies..

Those are all the special Training that God has provided for us..
In order to help us Grow.
I faced difficulties before i got a job..
I still remember wat happened in AUGUST itself..

I leave all my beloved IBS shit Gengs+ Shit ChurchMates
I broke up with Ning in August..
I came back kuching wit nothing..
I have a lot of empty promises from my family...
I hav no extra money to go eat wat i wan.. go wher i wanna go...
I lost the chance to go further studies..Due to financial problems..
I haven pay my car loans...
I felt so upset when there's not much old frens in church..
I m so lonely cause 3 sis went sabah,
2 sis flushed away, left me n Big sis...
I don feel belonging to my origin Church..
I lost a Good fren..

Thats my AUGUST..
wat a Grey August..

I never stop complaining the bad things to God...
But Thanks for the "training"
I m stil learning to have faith n trust in God..
I believe he will prepare the Right things for me..
I truely pass the Key to God..
Let him take over my part..
Because i Belong to him.

Now, THings are going better...
Ups & Downs....THats life..
Finger Crossed!!! U know wat i mean. =p

God, Thanks for all the Boundaries..
Im learning to Grow...
I know i failed some lessons..
Please.. Don b too harsh on my Training...
I know u love me.

=]

Frens, how are your Training???


GuYoNG

No comments: