Saturday, December 12, 2009

Life SatisfacTion

Seriously,after i got a job,
i really duno wat to share in my blog..
Because life seems to be the same every week..
Doing almost the same thing during working time...
Doing almost the same thing at home...
Doing almost the same thing in Church ..

Bla bla bla..
That's Life..
Repeating the same thing almost everyday...
Whats the point?
Jz to gain exprience, earn some money,
Learn to be financially independant,
Learn to be more socialize,
Thats ALL?

Is that wat i really Want?
This kind of life,
Is it what i m really chasing for?
It seems that i FOund a goal in my life,
To get a good job, satisfying Paid,
Got some free time For myself & Frens,
Wats next??
Y cant I find the life satisfaction that im having now?

Is this the human nature that we mean?
HUman will never satisfied...
Seriously,
I really can feel the strong sense in this..
No satisfaction..
No NO No...
No at All...
Why why why???

Frensss, are you satisfied with ur current Life??
zzzzz.....

Always feel myself not enough Sleep..
I need more rest~
I need a more comfortable Bed~
I need more time to Sleep~
Plz.....
Gimme a Break!

wu lala


GuYoNG


2 comments:

恩韡 said...

Repeating routine seems to be meaningless...
I can understand the feeling of unsatisfication...
Maybe u should try to chase something new?
Something you can learn more?
Or to serve God in different career?

Pray to God,only HE knws wad u need exactly now =)

Anonymous said...

ya ya... i am very satisfied with my life now ar... Never think of the reason for being unsatisfied?