Friday, December 6, 2013

Dec..Here it comes

I remember early of the year, i mentioned that this months will be a month that i am looking forward to. I consider december, a MOVING MONTH. Which means , there might be a lot of changes, tough decisions which i will need to make.

Well, here it comes, with tight schedule, busy flying here and there for almost whole year, finally, this month has come. Still, i am not sure where i will be heading too. Even though according to my own plan, i will quit flying by end of this year, but looking at the current situation, i think i will need to put on hold, and await for the result to come out.

Now that my ears are numb to suggestions; and my eyes are being blurred; but one thing i learned, i need to keep my faith in LORD. flashing back for this past 12 months, GOD has been truly amazing, and i am so so so blessed with what i had.

Changes are always there awaiting for us. I planned to attend my buddy's wedding at end of the year; where by i thought i can perfectly quit and attend his wedding with an free and easy heart, but suddenly i am scheduled for my first NEW YORK trip which falls on his wedding day. I used to so looking forward to NEW YORK flight cause after so long, i have never done any NEW YORK flight. So.What should i do? One is my buddy's wedding which i think it will be my biggest regret for not going his special day; one is the station which i always dreamed of, NEW YORK.

For god sake, tell me what should i do. I really don mind not going NEW YORK after all. seriously.

Now that god knows what are the biggest prayer item in my heart, and i am still waiting, and i admit that for this past weeks, i was so fascinated about my flying trip until i am abit slack in my personal quiet time. I hope now that i can stay focus, and await for the PR result then.

I am fortunate cause i am able to join choir, and a bit of backup singer for my church cell group's christmas evangelistic event, which i had never expected. I thank lord for this opportunity.

Well, finger crossed, Dec will be another exciting month for me

Cheers

Charles

No comments: