Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lesson of my life, my 24th birthday thoughts.

Alright~~~~~

First of all,
i would like to say thank you to my friends who have called, sms-ed, leave comment at fb.

Appreciated for all the wishes. You guys are amazing!

How did i spend my 24th bday? Well, apparently, I did nothing, beside than eating.

On 16,I had sing K Session with my 还珠格格 family from Pentecost Methodist Church. 4 out of 5. We sang until the top of our lungs and laughed throughout the night.  Thank you , cause they noticed my need. They bought me a wallet... with the Key Rings inside it. Thanks lei, really suit me, UNCLE!

I was back from Beijing flight on 18th late night, then i rushed to Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel, located at Marine Parade to meet up with my ex colleague from MH. to meet up with Wayne (used to be my ex colleagues, now is my batch boy/girl ) & Terence. The midnight was fun with laughter and it brings back all memories where by we all used to fly with MH. They were the first to greet me happy birthday (cause they got no choice as well).

After a while, i slept at Wayne's place cause i got no choice as well. Cause it was midnight and the taxi fair will be extremely expensive, so here we have a shot of my sexy back. Don't worry, i am safe from Wayne because i am just NOTHING to him. muahahaha! Jz a joke...

When it was lunch time, my malaysian batchmates(5 out of 6 of us) were having off on my bday. I was glad to have had dinner with all of them.Well, being said that i am very fortunate to find the so called "family" at Singapore. Out of a sudden, my pinoy brother (Roland) gave me call from kch! I was really surprised cause it's really a bit expensive for him to give me a call. But i appreciated for what he has done. Even though it was just a simple gesture, It meant a lot.For dinner, if i am not mistaken, i met Cheewai and Farrah. Cheewai was a batch after me, but a close friend and brother of mine. Farrah is my batch girl, of cause. Well, it was just a simple gathering like we usually do.

Talk about our flights. our colleagues. our complex leaders.our company. our family. other peoples' story. Landlord's story.

Throughout the day, i have been checking my FB status(seriously). See how many friend will actually drop me a wish. Well, it was pretty amazing hit i would say, until i m lazy to reply one by one cause, it was like.. a lot for me..huh huh~

Well, there we go. That's my 24th birthday.Simply.......................Amazing right? No! I haven't shared my main point here.

I am a blessed kid. I have stepped my feet into the Land of Singapore for only 9 months. But i would say that, i am happy! I am blessed with good friends around me. For only 9 months, but i feel very close with this bunch of great people. Proud to say that we all are Malaysians. I am proud to say, i am happy and feeling relax when i hang out with them.

Let me just briefly share about what do i think of them:
Mama SUN- A very motherly, SOARER person. I will see her as a future leader in this company.
Pepet Wayne- A very adorable, truthful, lazer mouth Ladyboy. We tease him cause he's really, adorable.
Drunken YingYing- A straight A's student, very smart girl with seriously drinking habits. we love her.
Hih Hih Lee How- A smart ass. The only person in our group who uses his brain when he thinks.My buddy.
Macha Chris - A muscular guy. The youngest among us. Emo but sometime we learn from his positiveness.
Bear Foong - A great man. Never stingy on his knowledge and thoughts. First butterfly swimming buddy.
Maria Farrah - A MH girl. She's very quiet in a big group, but i know she's one of the friend that i can trust.
OJ Moon - A beautiful chabo. We did a flight back in 2010. Ever since, she's a brother to me. She's a man.

Alright. It's 3am now, n their photos are still not being uploaded. Nvm.

I  am sleepy. But i know.... i am blessed. My  list for GUYONG fan club (i mean my good friends) are getting longer and longer.Once again, i felt blessed! Because i have you, my friend.Maybe last time when we had a chitchat, talk, prayer...etc...was really last time.But i am sure, i cant wait to personally see u all again, and catch back all the good and bad memories! I know some of you are having hard time right now. Your job, Your saving, Your loneliness , Your financial, Your health, Your relationship,Your Family, Your pet, etc.

You see. we all have our problems. All we have to do ....is

DEAL WITH THEM POSITIVELY.  Don't complain. Don't give up. Don't compare. 

You will get what you want. You will overcome all your problems. And more good things will come to you. Trust me, My Lord heavenly father is watching over you. I hope you do pray for yourself too, but i am praying for you right now. Don't u ever cry, U r also another blessed kid. Close your eyes. See through your heart.

Once again, happy belated birthday to me. I am the boss here.

N for you, my friend, let us say "We are blessed!"

Cheers!

Amen!

GuYoNG



No comments: