Still remember about 2 weeks plus ago, i went for SQ Interview?
For my latest updates,
I will be leaving KL to KCH on 6th Dec, and again,
from Kch to SIN on 13th Dec.
It all seems very exciting,happy, anxious, etc kinds of feeling.
For my part, i will need to resign from my current job.
It's easy for the whole process. I mean there's a lot of clearance and
here n there to go to clear my stuffs and return most of them back to company.
Although this whole journey supposed to be happy,
but actually deep inside, there're a few things that made me feel sad..
It's bout a lot of sudden changes.
Such as i only have about 10days left in KL.
How am i gonna meet up with all my friends before i leave?
I got not much stuffs to bring back, but still~ i got 2 big Check-in beg to send back.
My rental.
Lots of farewell dinner to be planned.
Apart from that, once i reached KCH, i will need to deal with lots of documents.
Signing, etc.
Sigh.. I am happy.. but it all seems so fast...
I do believe that god provides.
Even if i need to prepare an amount of money to Singapore..
For the first 4 months will be torturing..
But that's not the hardest part..
The hardest part.. I will just keep it with me.
If this friend is reading my post, i sincerely apologize for what had happened.
It's heart breaking when u said u're not gonna trust anyone again even for your closest friend.
I know i am almost 24 years old, but this is not naive or childish for me to write out here..
It's just that i am feeling truly sorry and bad for what had happened and this might be the only way for me to express.
I know you might be pissed, or very disappointed on me.
I am truly sorry.
I am speechless.
Sorry.
GuYoNG
1 comment:
what's going on? sorry who?
Lingling (lazy to login)
Post a Comment