Friday, November 4, 2011

My November

It's been 1 month since i last updated my blog.

Wao. Time really flies...

What's something new regarding on my life lately?
First of all, i am very happy that my annual leave on december
has been approved.

From 22 Dec 2011 - 2 Jan 2012, i will be free!
I should plan some vacation, or trip or attending any camps if i could.
I have received info that 28-30 Dec will be the Student Camp.
Well, i am still considering whether to become one of their helper,
since it has been 5 years since i last joined this camp.
I had been active in this camp since 2002-2006.
If i am going to join this year, then this will be my first time being helper in this camp.

中学生生活营 - Kuching District Secondary School Camp

a place which i have grown so much , which i didn't even realize..
Other than that, i am just so happy that my leave has been approved!

O ya.. before i end up my post for today,
Dear all, plz pray for me,
I will be attending an interview for Emirates Airline (Base at Dubai)..
on the 12 Nov 2011..

Well, i know this sounded ridiculous, as i am still currently a contract employer with MAS..
There's a lot reason why i wanted to go for other airline..

I will share with you all once i get there..
So good news is... i have a new goal now.. and i am ready for it!

I didn't expect much, as EK most likely employ more Flight Stewardess than Flight Steward..

But who knows right? God's fate. If i am with God's blessing,
i will and can be everywhere!

Peeps, pray for me and wish me best of luck!

Take care!

GuYoNG

1 comment:

Xu Vin said...

wow! nice! XD will be praying for u for that!