Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wonderful Birthday Getaway to KK~


GuYoNG is back!

I felt so happy that my KK trip ended with a beautiful Smile. =]

It's 5 of us, 4 cheeks+ 1 dude = "Shit"gengs

Originally was 7-8 of us, definitely got more dudes,
but it's sad to know that last minute few of them couldn't turn up.
So they left me alone in an island with a bunch of chicks.
Well, it's a good news for me too, right?!
Plus.. they never treated me as a guy, like i am one of their sista though.
I am happy I am happy!

Let my photos tells you everything!

from left to right: Rocky,Green,ThienLee,Joey

They're the sweethearts in my life.
Eventually i am always blessed with girls, don't I?
We had our dinner on my birthday @ Fish & Co.

The staffs were extremely friendly, and obviously they
always looked at me like one kind, cause I am hanging out
with a bunch of ladies. In their mind, of course i am not
a hot guy, then i must be damn GAY~

Joey and I

This trip, i think we need to thanks to our big sis, Joey.
She's the one who always take the second step to "start" everything.
When w all planned to have this trip, She has no second words and
quickly gathered all the info, and booked the air ticket ASAP.

She's Joey. One of our course mates whom i always called her "auntie",
as she wasn't as friendly as we thought, and seated in front of me during
our computer class. After that, we managed to become partner during our
Student council time.And i am proud to say that, she's one my best friend now.

Me and Thien Lee aka Diana

Thien Lee is the malaysian who stays at brunei...
with half philipino's blood who's always hotter than ever.
Complicated? ahahaah! Who cares! She's hot!

Pleasant look, tall, super long leg like Karen Mok.
Whenever she's around, guys always peeps on her cause she's too easy to spot.
Not to forget, she's speaks the best english in our class, no need to study as hard as i did,
but still scored better result than me.
She's the smart ass in our class, good drinker and damn hot!
She's 23, attached, independant, and waiting to get married.
Ah Dao~~ Faster liao la! Lee's is right there waiting for you!!!

Me and Green

Did you noticed our smile?
Yes! She's the most funniest gal among us. another hot stuff!
From the first day we have known her,
she's always the creative, funky, "action" type of gal.
Dunno why, a very simply word from her will made our day.
"This is not fashion"... Green is damn funny!
I am very happy to see her shine among us.

She smiles, jumps,talks,jokes, like we have never seen before.
This proves that she's feeling very comfortable with us.

Green, This is not fashion, OK! 你成功hold 住整个场面了!

Rocky and me

There's a story behind her nickname.. haha.
Rocky was a few batch before us. So called senior though.
We knew her eventually from her good talent in singing.
Ever since, i am super close with her and dex, my gay best friend.
Rocky is a type of gal who's very quiet, but full of thinkin inside her head.

Rocky was originally siaw vun, who found herself become stone
while she was sitting on the beachside.. looking at the sky..
She doesn't really moves.. we captured a v nice photo which can be distributed as
postcard... so.. from rock.. stone..stunned...we named her.. Rocky!
I am sure she likes this nickname too, right Vun?

Me and Lisa

She helped us a lot during this trip.
She's my angels in my family. My little 3 sis.
She booked the rooms, drove us around, hanged out with us.
Even though she always felt so paisay that why i am always the one
who foot the bills, i don mind. Cause she's my beloved sister.
I eventually mad at her during my birthday night cause she doesn't want to eat.
Just to KEEP FIT.


Me and the Menu @ Fish & Co

I was so mad and i forced her to eat. She had the "Best Fish & Chips" with an innocent face.
3sis, thank you for everything. I am now just praying very hard that she will have good health, and a good boyfriend to take good care of her.

are you guys tired of reading? Well, Let my the rest of the photos speaks!

Before we went to Pulau Manukan




Once we reached the Jeti. Look at Green "Passport" face.



I dunno why i jz loved this photo so much!




GuYoNG, Joey & Thien Lee... Am I as hot them? Haha!




My hansap face with 3 sweethearts!




another hansap face...




@ The Bed before we sing k. See... I am the luckiest guy on earth!




Before we leave Pulau Manukan.




First Night having seafood @ "Dai Ke Lai" Seafood Restaurant






With my sweethearts + my fat oils..eee! Hahahah!





Nice shot by Rocky





GuYoNG and my Katiak hair..




First time putting on Google.. It was painful and damn tight though!




Frenshit Rocks!

We have bought an album to put all our photos for our frenshit.

More is yet to come...

Well, last but not least, on the last night, my sis told me something which I did not realized.
She said to me :

"Yong, as far as i know, i have never seen you smiled, laughed, being so FREE like you..
I can see that you are being so happy, so cheerful, so bright which i have never seen before..
I am happy to see this real part of you Yong."

I did not realized this after she had mentioned this to me.
But what she said is true, i am really happy this 4 days. Stressless..
Don't have to pretend.. Don't have to think of what to say..
I am just being me myself..
THanks to my wonderful Shitgengs back from IBS College..

No regrets to have known every each one of you.

Thank you Lord for giving me such an wonderful trip during my 23rd birthday.
I am glad that i am surrounded by angels.
And i have received tons of sms, blessings in fb, calls from all my gengs..
which i couldn't reply 1 by 1 back..
That felt awesome.. like i always said,
god blessed me with lots of special friends...
Thank you, peeps! My 23rd birthday was awesome!


I am 23 now, it's time to move on, carry on with my dreams,
I will shine one day on my own stage!!!

Cheers for our friendship!



My weird face with my forgot d name seafood platter @ Fish & Co.


Lots of love from
GuYoNG



No comments: