Thursday, August 25, 2011

Being influenced or Influencing others?

I am thankful that i have been surrounded by lots of...

POSITIVE PEOPLE lately.

Few of them are my touch & go colleagues.
Ignore the touch and go part, it's just something like..
i met someone who's really nice, but it's just time are limited
that i couldn't even spend more time with them.

it feels just like touch&go.

Have you think about that....
you're actually influencing your friends?
Or your're influencing by them?

A simple question that we seldom think about.

I bet that you're probably saying that
"Of course my friends are influencing me.."

For me, it's very simple.
Let me share about a few of my daily life.

When i hang out with my friends,
most of the time, I'm the one who're being told
where to go and what to have for my dinner/supper, etc.

If i wanna go for movie,
i'm always the who could not decide what movie to watch.

If we're chilling in a bar, where by there's a lot of beverage lists,
or beer to order. and.. again.. i will be the person who's struggling the most
to decide on what to drink.. If i see my friends were drinkin Stalk, i will drink
Stalk..

I am not really good in explaining how do i really felt about influences..

But i just felt that me..
i always, or easily being influenced by my friends..
It all depends on my surrounding..
With good people... I will be damn good..
With not so good people.. then i will act differently..

I should really stop this..
Instead of being influenced by others,
I should learn to influence my friends.. ya..
In a good way i mean!

Being influenced or Influencing others,

which one are you?

guyong

1 comment:

Xu Vin said...

i do act differently when talking to different friends. cz the topic u talk about will be diff, the style is diff, the way they talk is diff. some ppl are more playful and sot so u can let loose ur crazy fun side and laf loud loud when u're wif them. some friends are more quiet so u tend to talk more gently to them. :P i think it's fine to be different at different times, as long as u dont go against ur principles or do sth u'll regret or pretend to be some1 u're not. :P in some way or another, i'm sure u're a good influence to ur friends even if u dun realize it. hehe.