Saturday, July 2, 2011

I love my life!

It's really been a while since i last updated my blog.
How's everyone doing?

This has been my 8th month with my current job.
So far alright. I cannot say that i really enjoy my job,
i don hate it nor like it; but what i can say is,
I am really enjoying my life at this point!

Been working like crazy up in the air whenever i am working;
and trust me, when u're flying, u almost have no extra time for yourself.
It's a good sign as well, meaning that we're busy, we're earning money.

Been relaxing like a king down on the ground whenever i am off'
and trust me, when u're not flying, u have almost the whole day for yourself.
It's definitely a good sign! I can choose 2 hang out with my gengs whenever i am off.

Eventually what makes me love my life so much?
I think most probably, are the people and friends around me who just make my day.
I am so blessed with lots of friend.
The friend that i mean here, are the friends that i can trust, hang out, talk bout craps.
Whenever i got a chance to stop by any places in Sabah & Sarawak,
I will just give them a call, and no second words,
they will plan, and what i should do is just come out and have fun with them!

I really wanna sing praise to god!

I remember when i was 19 or 20,
I argued with a very close friend of mine, because of a tiny little thing.
At that point, i thought that was the end of my world.
Because i treasured that person so so much.
And both of us didn really end up well,
because i am like "forcing" this person to treat me as good as the way i am treating him.

It is just not right.

I ever prayed to god
"Where are my good friends? God why don''t you just give me 1 good friend?Just 1 will do!"

Many many years passes by..
When i was counting my blessings,
U know, i have quite a lot in my hand.

I am so blessed to have you guys around or far away from me..
If you're reading this blog, i just wanna tell you that i am so happy to have u in my life.

Sometime i wonder, which is the real Charles/Charlie/Guyong/Yong..
Eventually when i am hanging out with you guys,
i feel so ME!

I am now feeling so good, thank you lord for everything.

Lord, please bless my friends just like how you blessed me.
I love you, lord!

GuYoNG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie is only can used by me!


from,
besties~~~