Sunday, March 13, 2011

I got the reward!

Here are some of the great moment during my 4 months training at MAS Academy.
I believe that photo speaks everything.

First of all, let me introduce my batchmates.

Batch 11/10

Well, after about 4 months of training, we were bonded.
13 sarawakians,2 sabahans, and 2 "Kl-ians".
Where we came from is not my main point,
but what i am trying to share with you guys , is that
17 of us are 17 different kind of people.
Came from different background and environment.
Each with their own characteristics, and of course,
with different talent and gift.

I miss all the ups and downs with every each one of them.
And thank god, i met quite a few very nice friend,
which i believe will go along with me till the end of my life.
I love u guys, batch 11/10! Stay strong, we all shall meet again!

3sis, Mum, Me & 2 sis (From Left to Right)

My family were my biggest support during my training.
Not only mentally, but also financially.
Thank god for the past 10 months of working at hotel,
i did save some money.
But with extra support from my mum and sisters,
I am so blessed! Which i don't understand why i still get thinner instead of fatter!

To my family, thank you for being there for me.
You had shaped me to become a wonderful person.
I believe that if it wasn't for you guys, I am not who i am today.
Dad,Mum,Big sis, 2 sis, 3 sis, i love you guys so much.

Mdm Choong, Me, and Dato Salleh

This is the certificate presentation for all the graduates.
After 4 months, here I'am a newbies in MAS.
I am still a noob, and fresh inside and out. Hehe!
But i will strike hard, give my best shot on every single flight!
I do not want any title or watsoever, just give me a better and better pay! Haha!

Mdm Choong, Me and my award, and Dato Salleh

Last but not least, here's the special award that i had won.
"Overall Best Trainee Award"

After all the hardwork and effort,
finally i did proved something to myself and my family.
This was my prayer before i went for the training.
When we attended our seniors' graduation,
and I saw the award had been given to our senior,
I set a prayer to god that "How I wish i can bring this award back too."


Mama & I & my Award

Just a simple prayer, but i really did not expect that i can get this award.
Really thanks for the instructors who rated me, and given me positive feedback.
I know that this award is just a little bit of recognition,
and a little bit of self satisfaction for me,
But truly thank you for the award. I really appreciated it so much!

My family & I with the award.

You can see how excited they were, especially with my 3rd sis expression.


Gene & I

She's one of my best friend in my batch.
Well, she scored almost 100% for every exam,
and not to mention that, she got almost the highest mark for every single exam.

She got the "Best Result Award" during our training.
I am so proud of her.

It feels so great that you can share this excitement with your best friend.

Well, i believe that the real challenge has just started.
I have been flying for about 2 weeks, and every single flight,
i learned new things and knowledge.

Some seniors are real DIVA, and most of them are very d nice just like Jesus. Hehe!
I hope i can enjoy my job, and travel around the world,
experience every corner of the world, share my dreams,
and become a better person.

Dream, up in the sky.
May god bless all the dreamers. Your dream will come true.

Dreamer
GuYoNG

1 comment:

leee said...

woooo!! im so proud of you bestie!!.. keep on flying and I might fly MAS soon huh. hahahah! :D