Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Belacan Emotion

Its been a while since i last updated my blog.
First of all, would like to say happy chinese new year to all my friends!
I went back kuching on 2nd - 6th Feb.
Actually it's quite a long holiday, but this year's CNY,
seems to be the shortest for me.

I did'n really collected a lot of angpau like others;
But what i treasured d most is to get the chance to meet up with
my Old Church Buddies , Classmates, besties and my family members.

I only remember on the last day, seems like the clock was ticking so fast.
i simply packed my luggage, and headed to Kuching International Airport.

N i remember, that was the 1st time i felt SAD leaving my hometown.
Cause i was being reminded that once i start flying,
i wont easily get the chance to get the leave during festive season.
Tat's d saddest part being as a cabin crew.

I asked my sister and mum to leave the airport asap,
cause i do not want them to see my sad face.
Apart from that, i also felt sad because i didn really get the chance
to meet all my best friends.
Everyone has their own plan, and i'm so sad that time cause
i do not know when will we be able to meet again.

Well. now i'm feeling much better.

This few days class was so tough,
It's the last part for this whole training,
B737 Service Procedure.
I was lucky enough for being chosen to do the wet run for the service.
Out of 17, only 4 being chosen, and i was being assigned to become the coordinator among us.

Everything went smoothly.

We were being told that half of our class fail the exam earlier.
I was so nervous and so worried about my result.
When i got my paper.
I was so shocked.
Not because of i passed, but my passing mark was just at the border line.
This is the first time in my record that i got such a low mark in my profolio.

I was so sad because i broke my own record.
But somehow, when i think back, i should be thankful.
Cause i don have to resit for the paper.
I believe if god does not help, sure i will fail this paper.

I tell myself,
this time i fall down ; next time i will rise up again.
Because I am strong.
Not because of me, but with the grace of God,
I am able to become a stronger person.

God, please forgive me for my pride,
I must learn to be humble,
and rely on you.

I love u Lord!

No comments: