I'm not feeling that excitement that i supposed to be.
I'm glad that i got this job offer,
but at the same time.
It is very hard to admit that i'm feeling sad as i m leaving soon.
I always like changes,
I like surprise, new experience, new environment, etc.. u name it.
One thing i'm feeling happy,
is that this airline field, is totally a new thing and exposure for me.
Maybe new friends, new topics, new chapter of my life..
I cannot wait to attend the first class,
and here we go again~
introduction, get to know our badge mates,
our trainer, our courses, exam, assignment, task, etc..
I just hope that i can do my best throughout this training time,
and i will get the chance to fly as far as i can!
Even though i heard about lots of info, rumors, dark side of this field,
I don care.. my goal is still the same,
I wan travel to different places, and certainly, i wan a good pay!
Ok.. i like new things, bla bla bla..
But i'm still who i am, I hate saying goodbye.
It's frustrating, and devastating everytime when i had to say goodbye to friends.
I may sound very cold blooded to some people,
and maybe i'm not the kind of person that very good in caring, and loving people around me,
But i have no doubt, I hate saying good bye!
I'm really gonna miss all by besties here in kuching..
When i count my days,
it has been 1 year i'm at kuching.
And i just got that kind of feeling,
my life will incomplete withought u guys.
Dears, u know i'm saying this to you.
I got a feeling that, I will keep climbing and climbing,
because for me, the sky is the limit for me.
I still have lots of things need to accomplish in my life.
I'm jz turned 22 this year, and i'm turning 23 next year!
The clock is ticking, and i don wanna waste my precious time!
Although i may not be around with u guys anymore (physically),
but do remember, i will try my best to get in touch with you guys.
Forgive me s i'm always the most forgetful person,
and 1 n only short term memory lost person.
So what i can say?
It's still the same word,
It's still the same word,
I love u guys so much! Thank you for completing ME in my 22 years old chapter.
My life is amazing because of u!
*finger crossed that i need to have more faith in lord! Amen!
Love from GuYoNG
2 comments:
*finger crossed*
good luck my friend :)
Post a Comment