Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bonding Briefing- I'm IN!

Finally,
for those who made it through,
from interview to medical check up,
then now, it's bonding briefing.

A group of 10 were gathered together to attend this.
Actually as i remember we got 15 in the lists,
but i dunno y there're ppl who get this offer.
but they did not want it at the end.
What a waste!

Well, They brief on us on the whole terms n conditions.
We were required to sign back a letter of appointment.
We're now not yet~ a qualified steward/stewardess.

Definitely, we gotta go for the training first,
then in between, we have lots of test and assignment,
after the training (approximately 4 months), if we succeed,
then~ we're officially a steward.

From this time being, we're trainee steward of MAS.

But before this, we really got lots n lots of stuffs to prepare.
We got whole stack of agreement, attachments that need to be done.
It's too detailed until it drives me a bit crazy.
Thought it was so easy~ jz sign , that's it.
But hell no!

We need to submit lots of stuffs, photocopy,ic,passport,etc.
Everything must be prepared, and bring it along when we report to training.

i think the hardest part is to find guarantors.
No direct family allowed, only like uncle, auntie, cousins, frens.
At least work for 1 year for the most recent company,
remuneration at least at MYR1k , and with EA Form (Ha???).
etc etc etc..

Glad that we're been told to report to Malaysia Airlines Academy on
1st November 2010.

Thank god that they will pay the flight ticket from kuching -> KL
So, guess that i will be leaving kuching on 30 or 31 Oct 2010.

First 2 weeks will be staying at Grand Dorsett Hotel,
But after that, we need to jiak ka ki lo.

Lol.. its a big step though..
To be honest,
I'm still wondering am i capable to do this job?
Or am i .. relevant to this job? I'm just not sure.
We're being bond for at least 2 years, maximum 5 years.
I really hope i can enjoy this job,
Since the most important point for me to join Cabin Crew
is to get the chance to travel all around the countries.

Even West Malaysia is a good place for me,
I never been to Kelantan, Johor,Penang,Kedah,Melaka, da da da..

Even East Malaysia,
I hope once in a while i can fly to Sibu, Miri etc to visit my frens
or even back to kuching sometime to grab some food with my frens

Even other part of the world,
Australia, America, Ireland, Dubai,Hong Kong, Philippine, Vietnam, Indonesia,
Korea, UK, etc etc etc...

Will i get the chance? I really hope so!
I promise myself, i will study hard during training time,
Get good scores so that being recognized.

Hope that i can put aside dramas, get to know lots of good people,
and every sunday can go to sunday service,
and hopefully saturday nite can join youth.

Wao~
I can't believe i'm IN!

Will be missing frens in kuching.
Well, count down again....
left about 20 days in kuching.
Happy? Sad? Excited? Nervous?

I should say, Sweet & Sour style is my mood now.

Cheers!

GuYoNG is the best!

No comments: