Monday, September 27, 2010

Teach me how to become a BiTCH!!!

Take a look at the mirror.

I notice that i always have this hard shell outside of me.
I'm just like a crab...
It feels like im so hard outside, But what's within me,
Im so empty.

I always hide my feeling.
When i'm feeling so pissed off about one person, i will jz keep quiet,
n pretend that nothing happen,
But for myself, I'm still very upset and damn angry in me,
N shout out loud with frens when i get the chance to voice out.
But here's the fact, i always pretend nothing happen, but ..It matters

Maybe i was grown up in an very harmonic environment,
I mean in church~in class~ or watsover..
As i can remember,
I seldom argued with frens, face to face, shout at each other, raise my voice, etc..
Apparently i only know how to argue with my sister inside the house.

I remember once when i was still young,
When my Big sister did something so bad that i discovered it,
I ended up crying on my bed, n keep scolding to my pillow,
While my 2nd sister came and comfort me.
We ended up, crying together. Haha.

I never have the guts to face to face, and start an argument.
This is jz not part of me.

I hate drama so badly.

How i wish i got the guts, and scold ppl so loud in front of their face.
I never tried that.
But i know everytime when i feel so upset and jz raise up my voice a little bit,
I will become so nervous, n damn empty and blank inside my head.
I jz cant raise up my voice to scold ppl or participate in argument.
I will have tears rolling in my eyes cause i m such a emotional person.
I'm cold blooded, but emotional, is another soft side of me. ^^

Sometime i'm so envy n jealous when i saw someone that he/she is so daring to make an argument.
There's nothing wrong when u argue, its a knowledge n skill to.
How i wish i know how to argue, n become a bitch maybe?

Even when i buy things, i will feel so shy to ask so many questions,
and so seldom to ask for cheaper price, cause ... i don like to do so.
Ended up? Bought a stupid lauzy black pony? Haha.

Please, teach me how to become a bitch.
Sometime i can continue to become a crab,
But i wanted to be a BITCH as well.

I hate drama.. But i think sometime we need to be dramatic ..
GuYoNG is a bitch ^^







1 comment:

Jiemei said...

can't stand anymore.. this one i MUST comment:

1st: i can't stop laughing at this sentence: "I ended up crying on my bed, n keep scolding to my pillow"
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2nd: That doesn't mean you're a BITCH when you voice out, in other words, you're just protecting your own rights, or in another words, you're just telling out your own feelings when someone did sth which makes you to feel uncomfortable. I know, mostly the reason you don't wanna voice out is, you might afraid this will affect any kind of relationship, such as in btwn frens, colleagues, or whosoever, but let's think of this way: you're the one who did sth which makes me feel uneasy, so im jz, kinda paying back to you, make you feel HOW im feeling at the 1st place~~ This is NOT what you terms as BITCH, this is just simply -- FAIR AND SQUARE^^

3rd: how come you're blaming your black pony, i like it so much eh~~ because black pony drives me many many many many times edi :-)

4th: THAT'S MEAN YOU'RE SAYING IM A BITCH LAH!!!!!! NO MORE KUEH CHAP FOR U~~

5th: well, i now what i'm saying above is just rubbish for you, but well............





i just wanna VOICE OUT, well, in a good way :-)


sincerely,
lots of love,
from ur dearest
jiemei^^