Friday, September 10, 2010

Stop Calling~Stop Calling~I don wan to hear anymore...

I will have my last weddings 2 days in a row..
Today is raya.. so i can still take a break..
But tomorrow n the day after..
I will b damn busy..

I jz hate that kind of feeling..
when ur phone keep ringing ..
n everyone start calling you..

I just hate this kind of life..
Pretty happy that i will get rid of this kind of life soon..

As im leavning 4points soon,
i started to hand over those functions that i closed,
Pass to my manager..Yeah!

When i need to tell client that i'm leaving..
they will say such thing to me..

Some said
"You have a very special smile!"

some said
"You are very friendly.."

some even said
"When can i see you again?"

Wou.. its been almost 10 months time ..
I seldom receive compliment about me..
Just when i'm about to leave..
then they told me this..

Pretty Syiok la..

Am i that Friendly? Special Smile? Lovable?

Haha!!

Aja Aja HuaaiTing!!!!
Stil got 2 weddings to go!!!

GuYoNG

No comments: