I jz had my medical check up, everything seems ok..
N i'm praying that i can pass this test.
Tuesday morning i pissed my Manager Off..
As i jz suddenly "MIA"..Missing-In-Action..
evening time, i text him that i went for medical check up..
cause i didn wanna cheat on him..
Meanwhile..I told him that i'm leaving soon..
The next day, we really talked bout this matter..
At first, I was so afraid that he gonna..gone mad..
But after i gave him some explanation, i really thank god that he understands!
Surprisingly, he support me to go for my dream..
to do something i admire..
he did mentioned that
"Well, no point right.. to force u to do something u dislike..
N u're still so young.. u gotta the opportunity to try out many things..
Just make sure that this time round, no matter wat offer u got,
U really gotta enjoy it!"
Phew.. Luckily my boss understands..
I had just tender my resignation letter on Friday ..
meaning that despite of my Annual Leave, my last day to report to duty..
is on 27th September 2010.
I'm so happy that finally, i can leave this place!
This is not a horrible place,
just that this is really not my piece of cake!
I did enjoy the fun part of my job! =]
MAS is currently 80% for me..
I still need to get ready my heart that i might not get the offer..
Cause.. trajedy do happens right?
Gotta always be prepared for the worst situation..
1 thing i'm pretty sure is that even if i didn get this offer,
i wont go back to become a hotelier..
I gotta think for plan B.
Well...
I hope by next week, i will receive call from MAS,
to ready for Bonding Briefing Appointment,
n soon.. mid October... Gotta report to MAS Academy.
Is this really my dream?
Well, i gotta say,
I ever imagine that i'm a cabin crew..
Just enjoy the flying part..
n i seriously understands that the job is not as easy as i thought.
I might get bully, sexual harassment(I hope no.. haha!).. Air crashed..
Worst situation might happen for sure!
But it's ok.. I know my Lord will take care of me.
I wont wanna experience air crashed..
but.. i do hope i can experience the SURVIVAL type of experience.
That will make my life even more interesting though!
But i don wanna die! Haha.
I never expect that i will have this opportunity to experience this whole thing!
This whole interview stuff..
I have one feeling..
So close.. yet so far.... (Quote by Green I guess..hehe.)
But one thing i'm sure,
i wanna travel to lots of places, countries,
Korea, Thai, Dubai,European Countries...
Even different part of malaysia
Langkawi..Ipoh..Penang..Johor..Lol...
n earn + save money for my future!
Is cabin crew the right decision?
I think so~ =]
I think if i really get the offer,
I will have another nickname..
SAKAI..
Frens, please pray for me ya..
I hope i m doing the right decision..
GuYoNG
1 comment:
ahahahaha ok!! good post u have there... mean u read my blog too! well, charles... all the best k!! hahaha.. share us more bout ur "crew" story k!!!
keep in touch!!
Buddy,
greenie green
Post a Comment