Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dear Frens..




A Great Song To share with my frens...

"重来的力量" “The Power to Start All Over Again”

Dear Frens,
No matter wat's happening to you,
u argued with someone because of money...
or u being cheated by ur bf..
or u're being hurt again..
or u're feeling upset.n look down on yourself..

I jz wanna say,
i'm always there to support u..

Recently i found out there's a few of my frens..
facing different kind of challenges..problems..
I know i cant help much,
but i will keep my finger crossed, head on high..
n pray to GOD that we all can overcome our boundaries..

I have my challenges as well..
That no one knows better than myself..
except for Jesus.. he understands my circumstances..
Every Night.Especially when i'm alone in my room nowadays..
I will try to spend some time to talk with God..

I know it sounds dumb n stupid.. like talking to the air..
But i feel comfortable..
I have Jesus in my life that i can rely on...
I have Jesus in my life that i can trust on..

Dear Frens,
If u're facing some challenges..
Please.. do not hesitate to cross your finger..
Open up your windows or wat so ever..
When u can see the sky..
Jz feel free to set ur own prayer~

Or even when u're hiding in ur bedrooms..
Crying alone..

Please think of me!

When u think of me, please, think of JESUS!

Everyone has the power to set a prayer..
U mz believe in Him.. He's really listening..
U can cry on his shoulder.. Hug him tight...

Jesus is there for you and me..

Add Oil.. Dear Frens..


GuYoNG
Son of God

No comments: