Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Heavy Back...

Im in front of laptop now.
Currently,  Jz make myself blank at the moment..

This week wil be a very busy week for me..

1.Tomolo I'll have QTM Mid-term Exam,
where by i haven touch them.

Plan to do it tonite.

2.Upcoming Presentation On my Training In PDK.
   Basically, i had been to library today to borrow some 
  useful books to help my presentation  become even effective.
  I have no idea wat to Present to PRincipal & Vice Principal.
  Im not stress... Im not stress...
  Its  a challenge....I Love challenge..
 Trying to persuade myself...

3.This Saturday is Mission Nite,
  Our youth program which is under my responsibility..
  I had to make sure that everything runs smoothly.. 
  So far 50 % done for my Planning, 
  Now left 50 % Action...

Lalala~~~

Add oil lo~

I Must BE Fat~!!!!

Flexible
Addaptable
Teachable


guyong

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.